The Irish Concrete Society offers individual members:
Preferential rates for technical seminars and training courses.
Information on concrete related issues through lectures and site visits.
Circulation of the magazine 'Concrete', (produced by the UK Concrete Society).
Email news alerts.
A chance to network with professionals throughout the concrete supply chain.
- Reduced cost (up to 40%) of Concrete Society Technical publications
Additional Benefits for Corporate Members:
- Online technical resources - Concrete Practice Sheet and Technical Advice Sheets
- Concrete magazine article search and download.
- Irish Current Standards listings and downloadable Toolbox talks produced for Irish industry.
- Online amendments and updates to technical Concrete Society publications.
- International Independent Expert Advisory at significantly discounted members rate.
- Access to the Concrete Vault library of 140,000 concrete related articles, academic papers and books.
- Further discounts to selected technical events for multiple bookings.
- Company details and branding on Society website.
Click here for more details.